Thursday, July 28, 2016

Van Morrison - Hilversum, The Netherlands (06/22/77)

V.M. WonderlandTapes alt (06.22.77) FRONT
Van Morrison
06/22/77
Vara Studios
Hilversum, Netherlands

Download: FLAC/MP3

I previously posted an MP3 only version of CD1. – Mat

CD 1
FM
Hallelujah, I Just Love Her So
Nobody’s Fault But Mine
Fever
Foggy Mountain Top
I’ll Go Crazy
Baby, Please Don’t Go
Santa Rosalia
Announcer
Joyous Sound
You Gotta Make It Through The World
I Just Wanna Make Love To You
Shakin’ All Over
The Eternal Kansas City
Announcer
Cold Wind in August

CD 2 – Video Feed
Santa Rosalia
Cold Wind in August
You Gotta Make It Through the World
I Just Wanna Make Love To You
Shakin’ All Over
The Eternal Kansas City
Cold Wind in August
Hallelujah I Just Love Her So
Nobody’s Fault But Mind
Fever
Foggy Mountain Top
I’ll Go Crazy
Baby Please Don’t Go

No comments:

Post a Comment